Heroes 3.5: Wake of Gods Portal > ERA Gaming build update v1.36.049 – Wake of Gods
ERA Gaming build update v1.36.049 – Wake of Gods
Heroes 3 ERA Gaming Build contains the latest version of ERA 3 (Wake of Gods), HD mod with Online Lobby, ERA Scrips, Unleashed Map Editor, Mixed Neutrals mod, XXL maps support, Game Enhancement mod, Tavern Videos, BattleQueue mod (for the mod to work, your game resolution must be at least 1076×630 pixels wide.) and more in one installation package!
|ERA Gaming build|
|Heroes 3 Complete GOG version (works only with this version)|
|How to install ERA Gaming build|
ERA Gaming build changelog v1.36.049:
* Updated ERA and scripts of the Era Erm Framework mod to version 3.3.9
– Fixed bug with dialog boxes.
* Updated Russian Pack ERA (only for the Russian version of the assembly):
– Fixed the combat value of Sorceresses.
[+] Script changes:
* Fixed some Russian localizations of several scripts (only for the Russian version of the assembly).
* Updated HD-Mod to version 5.2 RC30:
– Minor changes and fixes.
* Bug fix for light installer to update the assembly: now when updating the assembly, the HD-mod will update correctly.
* Updated ERA and scripts of the Era Erm Framework mod to version 3.3.9:
* Mod “XXL” is now enabled by default.
* Mod “16 2-way teleports” is now disabled by default.
* Added Manual for building the game – in the start menu instead of instructions on how to enable DirectPlay on Windows 10 (the manual already contains this item).
– This manual gives some recommendations for installing and configuring the game, contains solutions to some problems, and also answers frequently asked questions about the game / assembly.
– The manual is made in WordPad, so it should open without problems on PCs that do not have MS Office installed.
– Manual section “Setting up and running the game, enabling / disabling mods, plugins, patches, HD mod settings” only in Russian, not yet translated into English.
* Updated Panda Upgrade Mod:
– Changes to some of the starting skills of the heroes.
– Added compatibility with Advanced Classes Mod (ACM).
* Other minor insignificantly changes.