Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Heroes 3: Legacy of the Silence ENGLISH version was released!
Heroes 3: Legacy of the Silence ENGLISH version was released!
HoMM3: Legacy of the Silence features:
- 13 New towns (NO replacement) with full unit line up and heroes
- 8th level units for each town (including existing towns)
- Including Third Upgrades mod : Existing towns can be upgraded in two stages. New creature banks.
- Including Advanced Class mod : In addition to the existing ACM, there are 22 advanced classes
- 9 new spells, 2 new skill
- 9 new war machine
- 90+ new artifacts including 10+ new artifact set (not combo)
- Guaranteed stable random map play with up to 22 factions with appropriate unit dwellings
- 30+ whole new unit ability appears
|Legacy of Silence ENG version|
|Download Heroes 3 Complete from GOG.COM|
- In the existing town selection screen, you can select the terrain. After starting the game, choose a town.
- Proper play is not guaranteed except for random maps. In particular, never play existing wog maps or campaigns.
- As this is a beta version, it is not compatible with other mods. Do not use the mod manager and run it as is. Compatibility will be considered later. If possible, please do not change the WoG option from the value Kongsuni set.
Let’s try and have some fun.
huh, i thought there will be Abyss town
It’s already in the resource, but I just don’t make it public. Isn’t it fun to reveal everything at once?
Hi, thanks for announce my mod on portal. Can you below instruction on your post please? thank you.
1. In the existing town selection screen, you can regard that you select the terrain. After starting the game, choose a town.
2. Proper play is not guaranteed except for random maps. In particular, never play existing wog maps or campaigns.
3. As this is a beta version, it is not compatible with other mods. Do not use the mod manager and run it as is. Compatibility will be considered later. If possible, please do not change the wog option from the value I set.
First of all, this is an awesome mod, it must’ve been a tremendous amount of work to bring it to this level of playability. I love that a lot of towns I know from VCMI are here and functional and their units have unique abilities, not just copy-paste of existing ones. Also finally more factions with necromancy!
Just a few observations I had since the English version appeared, don’t know if these are known issues or they appear only for me:
– The game crashes a lot on the town screen when I right click on the castle icon or the town icon in the bottom left corner. This happens almost every time in a new town.
– Some buildings in towns are mixed up and/or only partially visible (e.g. Death Valley buildings)
– I found this in the original Necropolis: when the 3rd upgrades building is build, the order and image of the units are mixed: they come from left to right and both the middle and rightmost panel show the base creature.
I don’t know if I can report these somewhere and don’t expect you to fix ASAP, just wanted you to know.
Thanks for the great work! 🙂
I love this mod
The Game is Perfect Great Work we play allways Hot Seat or Online
But we dont no how too use the Giant Maps, we put them in the ModManger but when we play allways tells us (enable too find Game) we only can play XL.
But i think after time u will fix that too.
So great Work
Hot seat game seems to apply second town to the two player, is that a bug or do i did the wrong thing?
That was me …
You are Great! Big Thanks
I’m having a hard time downloading this. I get the file to download, where do I go next?
Download and unzip archive. Run h3era HD.exe. Enjoy!
It seems that my previous comment about external dwellings was partially incorrect. Only 5th, 6th and 7th level units from added towns do not get bonus growth from external dwellings; OG towns still get bonus growth, as do 1st-4th level dwellings from new towns. I’ve tested it on several towns: Fairy, Forge, Cathedral, Tartarus, Preserve, Death Valley, Sanctuary and Asylum. I cannot say for the rest of the towns, but I think that it’ll be the same for them as well.