Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Heroes 3 ERA 2.9.10 + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts (outdated)
Heroes 3 ERA 2.9.10 + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts (outdated)
How to install latest Heroes 3 ERA Gaming build
This compilation contains the latest version of ERA v2.9.10, HD mod 4.208 RC4 (do not update it!) and ERA Scrips v1.4 in one installation package!
For the installation it is required to have Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete from GOG.COM installed on your computer. Do not use s*itty RIP versions from the internet!
Download and run installation package, then select Heroes3 Complete folder. Do not install this build on already installed versions of WoG or HotA. Click “Install” button.
|ERA + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts|
|Heroes 3 Complete GOG version (works only with this version)|
Gaming build by daemon_n.
Press an Esc-button, a Space-button or an Enter-button for closing the game if the game window was freezed when you tried exit the game or set the HD mod as follows:
Heroes 3 ERA 2.9.10 changelog (build 1.28) from 02/19/2020
- New feature! Selecting any of your hero with Shift + Left-clicking on it, so as not to look in the list of heroes on the right – Thanks to PerryR
- Magogs no longer cause damage to allied creatures (can be disabled – Right-clicking on the “Protection” button) – Thanks to PerryR
- Updated syntax ERM for Sublime Text – thanks to Berserker
- now, from the start, all heroes have an army in 3 stacks (the client’s first launch doesn’t work yet, but immediately after)
- “Era Start Menu” now contains all links for communication, a link to the list of changes and support for the Era / Assembly, part of the tools on the second page
- Dendroids-Soldiers now have red eyebrows on their icons (as it should be)
- the script “Resistance I” is fixed – it caused a lot of error messages and hardly worked – thanks to igrik
- fixed the script “Estates I” – increased income was only with the activated script “Learning II”
- fixed moving the hero to the castle on non-random maps
- script “Autoconversion of creatures of the 7th level” works again
- fixed script “Skeletons with artifacts” – battle replay is now supported – Thanks to PerryR
- the script “Fighting vehicles 3” is fixed – the fix was earlier, but it is necessary to test
- Night scouting script has original skins again
- The “w” key now changes the type of battle with the “Wog Scripts” mod
- fixed installer of the light version – previously did not install mods
- all links in the installers are replaced with regular ones – not a single hyperlink worked before that, lol (depressed by a small feedback)
Heroes 3 ERA 2.9.10 changelog (build 1.27)
- ERA platform was updated to version 2.9.10 – thanks to Berserker
- WoG scripts were extractd to a separate mod “WoG Scripts”
- updated wonderful BattleHeroes mod up to v1.8f – thanks to Algor
- updated wonderfulEra Scripts mod up to v1.41 – thanks to Algor
- introduced a huge parts of the Era Scripts mod text’s corrections – thanks to Drake
- Adapted wonderful PA and QU receivers by gamecreator with Pandora and Seer Hut Quests API – thanks to gamecreator, Berserker
- updated TxtEdit up to v1.4.1 and MMArchive up to v1.3.1 v1.4.1 – thanks to grayface
- now the battle mode is switched to the W-key – thanks to igrik
- script “Improved WM III” now supports replay and does not reset the number of WM to 1 after the battle – Thanks to PerryR
- the script “Half cost of creatures on the 7th day” no longer works on the 1st game day
- several other scripts fixed and the problem with broken save – thanks to Berserker
I am wonder does “Heroes 3 ERA 2.9.10 + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts (build v1.27)” and “ERA 2.9.9 update + download” are the same or difference version?
As I know “Heroes 3 ERA 2.9.10 + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts (build v1.27)”, using this I have to using “HD-mod 4.208 RC4” and do not update HD-mod.
But if using “ERA 2.9.9 update + download”, I can update HD-mod.
Thank for your time!
Hi Ngon, I know sometimes it’s hard to know these versions. Latest update (build v1.27) contains the latest ERA 2.9.10 version (ERA 2.9.9 is old one).
But it is not recommended to update HD mod in any version, because version 4.208 RC4 is ERA compatible, if you update it, you’ll lose a lot of features.
Hello. I am new here and decided to play Era for the first time. I think I’ve discovered a bug with this compilation installer.
I have installed this compilation on a clean Heroes 3 Complete version from GoG library all according to instructions on this post. Everything works fine until I tried to look up “WoG options” in the game: my WoGify options only showed me 2-3 tabs on the left side of the screen instead of 8 comparing to your screenshots. If I try to go “Map options and enhancements” tab it would only show me one section with broken (Null) buttons which by hovering over one of them will crush the game instantly.
Apparently there is some mod order violation in the Mod Manager that made this bug happen. After experimentations, I, somehow, fixed it by myself.
Hi Alex, thank you for your report. Could you tell me more about how you fixed the problem? To know how to advise other people.
As far as I can recall it, the first thing I made is disabling all mods and then I made sure that “Era scripts eng”, “WoG scripts” and “In the Wake Of Gods” mods were on top in their “Enabled”, “Enabled(-1)” and “Enabled(-2)” kinda folders and then I turned on the other ones. This order makes everything works as it should be.
I wish I could post a screenshot here instead of just describing like this lol
Hi, thanks for the HD-Era Combi,
I installed the mod for the “no secondary skill limit” feature, but can’t seem to get it to work, it’S activated under plugins but does nothing. 🙁
I can still use the 10skill-limit map rule, but I was hoping for more^^
Am I the only one with this problem, is there a conflicting script and Wog-settings?
the mod works, but you have to make 2 small tweeks. In the first step open the mod manager and enable the Secondary Skill Scrolling mod.
In the second step, you need to edit the .ini file of “Maximum secondary skills” option because the maximum limit is 10 now. You need to open an “option 824 – 28 secondary skills.ini” (in notepad) and and change the number 10 to any number by 28 and save the file, done. You can find the file here “[your folder with Heroes 3] \Mods\ERA Scripts Eng\Data\s\option 824 – 28 secondary skills.ini”.
Thanks, i forgot to edit the ini.
Thank you for providing an a consolidated pack containing everything. However, I am attempting to install (ERA 2.9.10 + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts), but it sends me to (https://heroes3wog.net/era-2-download/). When I click on (Download v2.9.10 + HD-mod 4.208 RC4 + ERA Scripts (build v1.27)), it sends me back to this page. I was wondering if that is a bug, or if that was the intended function.
Also, when I download (Download v2.9.10 (yadi.sk)), the installer is removed from my downloads folder without a notification or trace.
All in all, I am unsure how to go about this. I am relatively new to modding, but this pack looks great and I get to expand on a great game.
Thank you for your time!
the first problem is already fixed.
The second issue will be your antivirus. Do you use any FREE solution like. AVAST or AVG? Because these mark the installation file false as positive.
Personally, I recommend you do not use such FREE antivirus solutions, because they record your activity and sell it, that’s the price “for free”. 🙂
Hi Chiro, Gandoof and Tom, thank you for your comments, I fixed the link!
I will answer the other questions tomorrow, now I can not 🙂
And welcome to the WOG family.
You’re amazing! Thank you very much <3
First of all, thank you for all the effort in keeping HOMM fans engaged with WoG. The mod is great and adds up to the experience greatly. I’m having some issues with the installation (2.9.10 + Revised Mod + HD). The issue happens in game when interacting (for example) with a pack of units, before the battle. Normally, I’d expect: 1) enter straight to battle; 2) some dialog window. In my case I get a window with 3 options saying the same thing: String not found. I’m guessing it might be related to the revised mod, maybe? In the Mod Manager, I have [PLATFORMS] Wog Revised on the top..so not sure what I might be missing. Any idea?
Hey, I managed to skip the window with the buggy options by disabling the ‘Quick Combat Battle Options’ from the WoG options screen. If you keep it enabled, it will display the options screen before every battle. In addition I saw that the ‘Quick combat’ flag will become enabled everytime (even after you disable it)..this looks like an issue, unless I messed up the installation. Besides that, things are looking good so far. Cheers
Hi, a few things have changed in the ERA/WoG development, I’m working on a new tutorial that will be available tomorrow. Please hold on.
BTW: There is no WoG Revised mod in this Tutorial, why did you install it? 🙂
Отличная игра, просто кайф
Hello there, when my playing ERA, while in combat, when I mouse over enemy creatures, it doesn’t show me in the bottom part of my screen how much damage and how many creatures will my stack kill. Is this a bug or is this normal? Thanks!
Nazdar, podľa emailu usudzujem že ti môžem odpísať aj takto 🙂
Ktorú verziu ERA používaš? Túto ktorá je dostupná na tejto stránke, alebo máš inú?
Používám teď vydanou verzi ERA 2.9.12, z této stránky. A sorry 😀
Tak skús použiť tento build: https://heroes3wog.net/homm3-era-hd-era-scripts-gaming-build-download/ tam je ešte staršia verzia ERA. Používaš aj HD mod?
mohol by si prosím ťa upnúť najnovší build aj niekde inde, ako na yandex,
Nazdar, môže byť Mega? https://mega.nz/#!RToRkLDa!gwtnnQj_LDqSD22BG94XV28S_42TxM6PeJL7J-yHOVs
jasná vec 🙂 vďaka
Hi. Do i have to download third upgrade seperately or is it already in the latest version? because the option additional upgrades is enabled in WOG options screen but doesnt work.
Hi Nikolas, yes have to download Third Upgrades mod 1.7, to have completely new units.
Good afternoon, does anybody know where I can get Heroes III for Mac OS?
Hi Ana, try this: https://www.macintoshrepository.org/4345-heroes-of-might-and-magic-iii-complete
Upgrading an old install from WOG to ERA 2 with this mod.
This looks amazing, and has some features that I’ve been looking for. Only thing that I’m stuck on after looking around for about an hour and a half.
Is there anyway to access the Crexpbon.txt file anymore? I like the creature stack experience, but I don’t like a lot of the new abilities granted to creatures, i.e. pikeman double square attack, gryphon damage redunction, etc.
I tried my old methods, of adding the crexpbon.txt in the heroes folder\Data and in \Data\Text Resources Copy\. Neither seemed to take effect.
Has the ability to mod those options been lost with the shift to ERA from WOG?
Thank you in advance for any assistance you could provide.
to my knowledge nothing has changed in the ability to mod the crexpbon.txt. Best is to create a new mod with an own crexpbon.txt and give this mod priotity.
Also I recommend a clean install with this build and not just install over your 3 year old ERA folder.
I am using a new install with ERA3 installed overtop (testing with ERA3 atm).
Is there any documentation on creating a new mod? Having some issues finding documentation on that.
Thank you in advance for any assistance you could provide.
It is most annoying. The default stack experience mod has exactly what I want in it, except fot the extra abilities added to creatures. Then there is an ERA option to modify that, and that changes it to %s, and removes the extra abilities.
to create a new mod is easy, just study the file structure of other small mods and compare.
To discuss here is cumbersome, for faster and better support join our discord modding server: https://discord.gg/2jWPsh