Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > ERA 2.9.5 update + download
ERA 2.9.5 update + download
|How to install ERA|
ERA 2.9.5 Changelog:
- New version of WoG Native Dialogs plugin released by igrik. Now IF:D dialogs are rendered using native Heroes 3 engine, compatible with HD mod scaling, unless avi/gif images are used. The Sphinx dialog is also remade.
- Included new powerful ERM Editor, based on Sublime Text.
- Added “OnBuildTownBuilding” event, occuring when current PC human or AI builds town building. Parameters: x1 = Town ID, x2 = Building ID.
- Added “OnOpenTownScreen” and “OnCloseTownScreen” events with the only x1 parameter: ID of town, that was entered initially. Towns may be switched between inside town screen without generating Enter/Leave events.
- Added “OnSwitchTownScreen” event (x1 = Town ID), occuring when player switches towns in town screen.
- Added “OnPreTownScreen” and “OnPostTownScreen” events (x1 = Town ID), occuring right before/after showing town screen for particular town. Both events occur, whether town screen is opened/closed or switched. They can be used to pre-change buildings/names/dwellings and revert changes afterwards, for instance.
- Events “OnOpenHeroScreen”, “OnCloseHeroScreen” and “OnUpdateHeroScreen” now receive x1 = Hero ID parameter. In “OnCloseHeroScreen” x1 is the same as in “OnOpenHeroScreen”, thus it’s the first hero, screen was opened for. Hero screen dialog allows to switch between heroes, without generating new Open/Close events.
- Added “OnPreHeroScreen” and “OnPostHeroScreen” events (x1 = Hero ID), occuring right before/after showing hero screen for particular hero. Both events occur, whether hero screen is opened/closed or switched. They can be used to pre-change creatures/names/skills and revert changes afterwards, for instance.
- Included Smacker (smk producing tools) in the package. Thanks to wessonsm. False positive detection by AVG/Avira possible.
- Events “OnEnterTown” and “OnLeaveTown” were renamed to “OnEnterTownHall” and “OnLeaveTownHall”.
- SN:E result is stored in e1 only for FLOAT_RES convention (+4), otherwise in v1. The behavior is the same, as it was before Era 2.9.x branch.
- Fixed crash when using temp variables f..t with GET syntax.
- Fixed invalid parameters of RD:I in town hord dwelling dialog.
- Fixed crash, caused by invalid town dialog detection.
- Fixed a small bug in structure address, thanks to gamemaster.