Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > HoMM3: Legacy of the Silence ENG update v0.1g + changelog
HoMM3: Legacy of the Silence ENG update v0.1g + changelog
HoMM3: Legacy of the Silence features:
- 13 New towns (NO replacement) with full unit line up and heroes
- 8th level units for each town (including existing towns)
- Including Third Upgrades mod : Existing towns can be upgraded in two stages. New creature banks.
- Including Advanced Class mod : In addition to the existing ACM, there are 22 advanced classes
- 9 new spells, 2 new skill
- 9 new war machine
- 90+ new artifacts including 10+ new artifact set (not combo)
- Guaranteed stable random map play with up to 22 factions with appropriate unit dwellings
- 30+ whole new unit ability appears
|Legacy of Silence ENG version|
|Download Heroes 3 Complete from GOG.COM|
Installation: Download and unzip archive. Run h3era HD.exe. Enjoy!
Legacy of the Silence ENG v0.1g changelog:
- added function to instantly move artifacts to another bag (Ctrl+click : to next bag, Shift+click : to previous bag)
- Moved options set at startup to wog options (except AI difficulty)
- Fixed bug related dimension stores and changed the guards.
– Set Artifacts now also indicate which parts are equipped. Unequipped parts are also displayed.
– Added a new menu on the town screen
You can build tier 3 upgrade buildings, research magic, etc.
– Change all dragon fly hives to Dimensional Stores
Fight with 30-90 level 3 (Upg) monsters in the town closest to the dimension store,
You can get 4-12 level 6 (No. Upg) in that town.
– Added Capture Mills and Gardens / Military Duty options on wog options
2. Bug fixes
Possibly fixes a bug where the Legend Mage’s ignition was hitting allies
Fixed a bug where Undead Destruction hit non-Undead units when changing to a pure mage class
Evangelist’s 8th unit to be able to use the warlord’s banner
Fixed a bug where the probability of existing artifacts appearing in new creature banks was significantly higher than that of new artifacts.
Cardinal related bug fixes
Fixed a bug that occasionally crashes when leveling up with nobility
Fixed a bug where a commander who learned magic could shoot right away
Fixed a bug where the commander could sometimes not act on the 2nd turn when changing to an avenger
Fixed bug with incorrect modeling of some units
Fixed a bug where converted habitats blocked the path or could not be visited
Fixed a bug where other town’s habitats appeared around the town when selecting an existing town
Fixed a bug where hero portraits became strange during battle
Fixed a bug where the border became strange when clicking on some heroes
Fixed a bug where buildings that increased stats were applied only once even if multiple towns had them
Fixed a bug where special buildings and mage guilds of neutral buildings could not be built
Fixed a bug that occasionally crashes on the town screen
Fixed a bug where Crypt’s necromancy didn’t work
Improved the passive effect of Soul Eater commander to apply to Skullhound/Spider as well
Fixed a bug where the ratio of new artifacts was drastically reduced when crafting artifacts with Magic Mushrooms in Fairy Town compare to existing artifacts.
Fixed a bug where movement corrections for slow units were sometimes overlapped when learning Exploration.
Fixed bug where options of some units were not applied
Modified options such as phantom and Sea Dragon not to activate in the tactic phase
Fixed a bug where Judgement’s special ability did not activate except for units in the first slot
Bug fixes related to Cathedral Grail
Fixed a bug where the game became strange when a unit with the doom’s rune was wiped out by the rune effect before action
– Modified stats of many units.
– Change the ability of Diablos. (Inferno lv8)
– Buff Cardinal
Cardinal’s Divine Intervention (random buff 3 times) effect has been increased so that it activates every 3 turns
– Buff Reaver
Added the existing Reaver’s shield effect (50% damage to adjacent enemies) as the Reaver’s basic effect
Reaver’s shield effect is increased to 200% damage to adjacent enemies. Of course, it deals 100% damage to the original target.
– Buff Heretic
In addition to the existing effect, when attacking an enemy affected by a debuff, there is a certain chance (20%) that the number of times the hero can use magic is regenerated.
Chance increases to 50% when Heretic’s Pendant is equipped.
– Change Avenger’s Penalty
Before: Only 4 unit stacks can be operated
After: All allies debuff + 1 turn blindness on the 3rd turn
- Changed the grade of some artifacts
– Increase Vision of Eagle Set: Ignores the opponent’s Hunter’s magic defense ability