Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Competition: Making part of the map for Heroes 3
Competition: Making part of the map for Heroes 3
After last year competition in map creation I decided for a second year of said competition in a slightly different manner. Once again, our partner GOG.COM contributed to the competition with three copies of fantasy turn based strategy, Low Magic Age and of course a bunch of other games are prepared for the winners, which I managed to accumulate, you can find them listed under the article.
What´s the catch of this year competition? It´s simple, your task will be to create only a part of your map, so it would catch the interest of the jury (so basically me). From this part of the map you will take a screenshot (7 ways how to take a screenshot) and send it to me by an email. You can add your own backstory, small chunk of text or a fitting name to your part of the map.
In the creation process you can use a lot of new objects, which can be found in Horn of the Abyss expansion.
SK/CZ popis súťaže nájdete na tejto stránke.
Conditions in map creation:
- You only create a part of the map!
- Size : minimal resolution in HD mod 1280×768, maximal 1920×1080
- Format of the map : Horn of the Abyss
- Language : English
- No further restrictions
- Only original creations are accepted
- Send your maps screenshots to: email@example.com
Duration of the competition :
- Competition will be ended on May 31st 2019 at 12:00 PM
- I will personally choose a winner, however I will be very strict in my choices 😊
- Other prices will be decided by voting on Facebook
How should a part of your map look like?
- 1st place – 6 games from the selection
- 2nd place – 4 games
- 3rd place – 3 games
- 4th place – 2 games
- 5th place – 2 games
- 6th place – 1 game
- 7th and onward – 1 game
Games that you can win in the competition :
- Railway Empire
- Shadow Tactics
- Miner Wars
- Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
- Blood Knights
- Heroes of Annihilated Empires
- Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition
- Blades of Time Limited Edition
- Lichdom: Battlemage
- Etherlords I & II
- Distant Worlds: Universe
- Sword Legacy Omen
- Through the Woods
- I am not a Monster
- White Night
- Learn Japanese to survive Hiragana Battle
- Heavy Burger
- GemCraft – Chasing Shadows
- Jets´n´Guns GOLD
- Loot Hunter
- Toby: The Secret Mine
- Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit
- Grid 2
- Sega Bass Fishing and Eastside Hockey Manager
- Dungeon of the Endless
- Grey Goo Definitive Edition
- Rebel Galaxy
- Table Top Racing
- Riff Racer – Race Your Music!
- GT Legends
- GTR Evolution
- Insane 2
- Zero Gear
- RACE: The WTCC Game + Caterham Expansion
- BARRIER X
- Drift Streets Japan
- Numen: Contest of Heroes
Can I use objects unavailable in editor? For example market of time or alternative fireplace. Or objects from hota like Altar with Horn off the abyss?
Hi Uhm, yes you can use Market of Time, or alt. firepalce and HotA objects. 🙂