Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Advanced Classes Mod v1.07 update – Commander Classes
Advanced Classes Mod v1.07 update – Commander Classes
The new version of Advanced Classes Mod is ready. Author (Perry R) decided to bring in some new content regarding the commanders. The new patch will allow you to customize your commander even more by selecting a class that influences how the attributes of your commander develop during the game.
|Advanced Classes mod|
Commander Class Update:
Patch 1.07 introduce a new feature: Commander Classes
With the first kill of your commander, you will be able to choose a class in combat.
The following 9 classes are available:
- Fighter – Usually focuses on melee attacks and dealing damage.
- Ranger – Usually focuses on shooting and ranged attacks.
- Defender Usually focuses on defense and disrupting the enemies.
- Caster – Usually focuses on casting damage spells.
- Supporter – Usually focuses on casting supportive spells and using the commander’s passive ability. Has different bonuses for each commander type.
- Leader – Usually focuses on leading the army by providing certain boosts to your army.
- Scout – Usually focuses on multiple attacks and generating resources in combat.
- Vampire – Your commander becomes partly undead, losing 33% of its total health. Requires Necromancy to perform the ritual. Vampires restore 25% of the damage dealt as HP.
- (Secret Class) – Needs to be unlocked first.
Each class influences the attributes of your commander and can increase certain attributes further by killing enemies in combat. Masteries: Each class has a unique Mastery that gets unlocked when having reached enough kills.
New “info” table. When right-clicking the experience icon in your hero screen you will be presented with a table that contains all numbers and information about your hero and his skills. This will allow you to follow in detail how the new skills effects scale.
For example, it will give you information about your First-Aid tent and its effectiveness in combat, your crit chances, your commander spells and much more. Overall this was something we clearly needed to keep up with the hidden formulas and numbers behind the new game mechanics.
Attack – Just attack value
Defense – Just defense value
Damage – Just damage value min+max
Health – Influences total hit points
Speed – Influences speed
Spells – Influences the power of spells. Each spell now has a scaling with this modifier. Meaning it will also change the power of spells like Bloodlust, Magic Arrow, Power-Cure and so on. For different spells, the modifier will have different effects.
Passive – Influences the passive of every commander. Each passive now has a scaling with this modifier. Eg: the Brute will generate more gold with attacks, the Necro will raise more skeletons, the Astral Spirit will reduce the health and damage of enemies further and so on…
Aura – The leader commander emits a 1 hex aura that buffs allied units standing next to him. The effect gets increased. The range of the aura can also be expanded.