Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > 50 New Artifacts – Third Upgrade Mod v1.12.0 update
50 New Artifacts – Third Upgrade Mod v1.12.0 update
What doesThird Upgrade Mod v1.12.0 contain?
- [+] 60 New Creatures.
- [+] 50 New Artifacts.
- [+] Various decorative objects that are generated in RMG
- [+] 2 new Dwellings.
- [+] 2 new Dragon Utopias.
|Third Upgrade Mod|
|works with ERA Gaming Build|
Update to v1.12.0
- 32 new artifacts were added, making a total of 50 without replacing any other.
- Fixed issue with some artifacts like pendants being placed on miscellaneous artifacts.
- Artguard.dll was removed due to bug reports related to that plugin.
- The price of third upgrades level 6 was further decreased because it was too expensive.
- 2 new Dragon Utopias were created in the game (more to be added in the future).
- Now fourth upgrades from level 7 can now only be earned at level 8 dwellings.
I just installed the mod but it seems that its bugged. Whenever i start a game and click to move the game crush. I followed the instruction to install it but i don’t know if it is a problem with the mod or a problem with my installation.
Anything will help me, i really want to play this mod.
Hi, do you use HD mod to play? if so, try running the game without it. If the game works like this, write and we will continue.
Hello, i have problem with upgrading my top units. I mean i can upgrade it one time, for exmaple Archdevils to Baron but i cant upgrade it to Antichrist. Could you help?
Hi Bartek, fourth upgrades from level 7 can now only be earned at level 8 dwellings.
Do third uograde mod sopport era 3???
Yes it does support ERA 3
where can i find the description/detail of all these new items?
I wish it would be in-game or doc (PDF files) in installation setup folder
Hi, unfortunately, there is no list all the new stuff. The easiest way to see everything is through the map editor: https://youtu.be/4R1Vz2rhar8
What does “vial of mana” and “mana Crystal” actually do? The discription is a bit vague, i first thought it increased the amount of spells spellcasters could do, but that does not seem to be the case.
Vial of Mana: Increase number of spells of your creatures by 3 at the beginning of each combat. (So with this artifact, Ogre Magi can cast Bloodlust 4x instead of 1x.)
Mana Crystal: Increase number of spells of your creatures by 1 at the beginning of each combat. So with this artifact, Ogre Magi can cast Bloodlust 2x instead of 1x.