Heroes 3.5: Wake of Gods Portal > Third Upgrades mod v2.7.3 – new Creature Banks and units and many more
Third Upgrades mod v2.7.3 – new Creature Banks and units and many more
What does Third Upgrades mod contain? [+] 98 New Creatures, [+] 60 New Artifacts, [+] Various decorative objects that are generated in RMG, [+] 20 new Dwellings, [+] 20 new Creature Banks. (Only in ERA 3)
|Third Upgrade Mod|
|works with ERA Gaming Build|
Third Upgrades mod v2.7.3 changelog:
- Hates have been organized and fixed, both in stack experience and .cfg files.
- Terrible Hydras’s regeneration was nerfed, due to him being nearly invincible in 1v1 combat. Fire Paladin’s fire shield was put in .cfg, it no longer has a different fire shield than the others.
- The immunities of the third upgrade elementals was fixed just like their predecessors.Amethyst and Emerald updated
- New Amethyst feature “isAimedCaster” now the creatures that attack with spells from large areas (like fireball, inferno, frost ring), can be selected the exact place where they want to cast by pressing F just like Faeries Dragon.
- Updated list of banned scripts for TUM, and “option 730 – single-slot composite artifacts” has been completely nullified from the mod.
- Removed extra “%” from Third Upgrade.json.
- Blocked AI effect from ET (Thanks to Archer).
- Fixed the problem that Pit Master couldn’t raise demons due to lack of cast.
- The problem with the Necromancy has been resolved, it can now be used again in TUM.
- Improved Arctic Sharpshooters and Lava Sharpshooters.
- The first CB with variants has been released (it has 4 tiers of which once a certain tier is cleared, you will get an artifact of the same type but better). Content officially released previously in The Tides of War.
- An additional artifact added
- Fixed the descriptions of some artifacts
- The problem with OP Fire Shield has been fixed once again. I will do everything possible so that it does not happen again.
- Added 2 new def variants for WoG chests (the first one that is green was extracted from WoG fix, and the second one I did it myself merging both chests, the green one and the original red one).
This is the most optimized version to date, if you find any anomaly I will only accept reports with the last Assembly update, the last ACM update and with the TUM files intact without suffering alterations by third parties.
There will be no more updates in a while because I fulfilled another of my goals which is to add all the ToW content to TUM.
The next update will focus on another content implementation.