Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > The Dragoness: Command of the Flame
The Dragoness: Command of the Flame
A HOMM-inspired adventure with a roguelite twist and turn-based combat. Embarking on an epic quest across the Drairthir Peninsula – a land ravaged by warring factions of Dragons – you take the role of a Commander, recruited by The Dragoness, in her bid to conquer and bring peace to the world.
Finding yourself in the ruined capital of Níwenborh, it’s down to you to rebuild this once-great city. Only by recruiting a powerful beast army and managing your resources will you be able to prepare yourself for the dangers that lie ahead – where only keen strategic thinking and tactical skill will see you emerge victorious.
|Release Date||september 1st
|Developer||Crazy Goat Games|
In a classic combat system, great strength counts for nothing without solid tactics. Enter challenging, turn-based, HOMM inspired battles. As you lead your allied creatures to victory, use what you’ve learned about your enemies’ attacks to do your best to minimize your losses. As your beast army grows in numbers, experiment with unit types and skill synergies to find a playstyle that suits your strategic thinking – and forges the best path to success.
In the Dragoness you will:
- Immerse yourself in HOMM-like exploration and combat.
- Embark on roguelite adventures, growing stronger with each defeat.
- Take on the role of the Commander and develop her powers and skills.
- Recruit a formidable army of beasts to do your bidding on the battlefield.
- Fight battles that will challenge your strategic thinking.
- Choose from a huge range of abilities and artefacts – experimenting with powerful skill synergies.
- Gather resources to manage and develop the Capital City of Níwenborh.
- At The Dragoness’ behest – put down a rebellion and regain control of the kingdom against a demonic dragon adversary.