Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Heroes V: Arena II
Heroes V: Arena II
|Download (how to play .pdf)
|Heroes 5 Bundle GOG (works with this version)
|or try WoG Folder – online source of Heroes of Might and Magic mods (not only Heroes 3 mods, but not Heroes 6 😀 ) and various goodies (like “Did you know” series) that I have managed to collect over the last 10 years for everyone who contributes to the running of the Heroes 3.5 Portal.
Simple and fun, while the number of possible strategies to play is countless. The games usually last 30-60 minutes per round.
Graphic and bug-fixing patch, including the one with the possibility of disrupting PEST by the orange player, as well as a few translation errors. And finally, we have a change in the upper part of the map and new battlefields :).
The stable version effective from December 18, 2023 introduces the following changes:
- Inga has transformed into Santa Claus!
- Changes in the lighting of the upper part of the map
- Modification of the map loading screen and texts
- Rework of the upper part of the map
- “Old” battlefields are now also available, so there are over 100 locations to fight in total.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the interruption of the pest by the orange player
- Corrections in translation and textual information
The version includes a skill wheel in the form of a separate program that will facilitate your gameplay and build planning. The patch does not bring balancing changes, but we do not rule them out in the next patch.