Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Fort Triumph – HoMM and XCOM mix is FREE in the Epic store until December 8
Fort Triumph – HoMM and XCOM mix is FREE in the Epic store until December 8
The game looks interesting, even if I am not very interested in such graphic processing (too colorful). I will definitely install the game and try it out.
A strategy game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with the world exploration of HoMM. Build towns, collect artifacts, improve your heroes, and influence your tactical surroundings using physics!
|Fort Triumph (FREE in the Epic Store until December 8th)|
|Buy game on GOG.COM and support Heroes 3.5 WoG Portal|
Fort Triumph is a challenging fantasy turn-based tactics game where permanent death is a possibility at any moment. How’s that for pressure?
Lead a band of heroes with different skill sets through a witty, parody fantasy plot. Missions with various objectives are waiting for you on tiled procedural maps—whether in story mode or skirmish, prepare yourself for a grand adventure.
- Utilize your surroundings: Every tree or boulder is a potential weapon in battle.
- Strategize: Choose between four factions and four classes. Build your base, gather resources and teach your characters new skills!
- Grow your heroes: Gain traits and cross-class skills to make your heroes unique every time you play!
- Explore procedurally generated maps: Fort Triumph features flexible world maps with variable locations and events. Each battle calls for a new plan.
- Turn up the volume: Marco Valerio Antonini, an award-winning composer, created the original in-game music.