Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Advanced Class mod update v1.085
Advanced Class mod update v1.085
Advanced Class mod version 1.085 is here for testing! It will be “testing” version until the ERA 3 launcher is updated in the next couple of days and then distributed with assembly updates.
As usual you can report bugs here. Difficulty Mod has been removed from Advanced Classes mod installer, this is a little easier to maintain both mods. So please delete old version first before installing and then activate Dif Mod in the Mod Manager.
|Advanced Classes mod|
|works with ERA 3 Launcher|
|compatible with Xyst New Ultimate HD Interface|
|bugs report: HeroesCommunity topic|
Advanced Classes mod v1.085 changelog:
Version 1.085 (26.November 2022)
Removed all files of Difficulty Mod from ACM. Dif Mod will now be distributed as a standalone mod. As usual, before installing the new ACM version, delete ACM mod folder to prevent old/outdates files in the installation.
– refactored code to set skill descriptions in hero screen (by Daemon).
– refactored code for Mobile Market of Time (by Daemon).
– New appearance of the Warmachine Upgrades window (by Daemon and Sandris).
– Each commander class now has own value for Magic Resistance, Dwarf and Golem type. Check bonus list to see commander attributes.
– Right Clicking on Spell points in hero screen now show SP that gets restored over night in hero screen.
– Right-Clicking on commander now shows commander class and live kill count in battle.
– Cloak of the Undead King full setbonus now working (5% leech)
– Restructured the script that disables incompatible WoG options. Gave a brief description as to why this particular option is disabled, to help players understand.
– Oris now starts with Frenzy spell because she is Fire Specialist.
– Attracted creatures from Diplomacy skill now also cost resources if they require it.
– Diplo now works for AI, they will always accept the offer to buy as long as they have cash (thx to demoix to point that out)
– Nobility now works for AI if hero walks in castle. (thx to demoix to point that out)
– Most scouting events now works for AI (thx to demoix to point that out)
– Spell Trainer: In order to level spells the magic school is no longer required, meaning you can start levelling spells right from the start, in order to compensate the chance for levelling up has been slightly reduced. (Idea and implementation from Sokiee)
– Right-clicking the hero name now shows preferred main class. You can use this the see ig a hero prefers Warrior, Mage or Adventurer.
– Ogre Club now has small chance to stun in melee attack.
– Spyglass and Speculum now unlock unique scouting events.
– Diplomacy numbers overview when right click skill. Shows all sources of Diplo (Artifacts, Skills, Speciality)
– Elemental Unity set bonus redone (the orbs set). Added Magic Pierce when set is full.
– Artillery pre damage skill now works in combat. (Thanks to Daemon)
– Eagle Eye Magic Artillery skill now works in combat, better for multiplayer matches and the replay option.
– Hunter Magic block reduced from +100%MR to +50%MR (Dwarv Type) in the first Battle Round.
– Commanders now have less magic resistance due to Magic skill. (from 95% to 40%).
– Commander Attack skill gives less Attack (from 40 to 30 on GM).
– Commander Defense skill gives less Defense (from 55 to 35 on GM). 55 was just to much, especially compared to attack value, which was lower for some reason.
– Wizard Well now regenerates 200+20% of max SP, instead of always full.
– Com Scout class chance to generate res down to 33% (from 50%).
– commander artifacts buffed if equipped on hero, to make them better alternative. They now give more primary stats.
– Basilisks Venom set bonus buffed with more primary stat points when full.
– Changes to mechanic of Fire Shield spell. Now for the FS to return more magic damage, it has to be casted on that creature. FS also now trainable with Spell Trainer.
– Reduced the power of the Fire Mage commander class by lowering the damage.
– Reduced default “Damage_Spells_Increment” for spell trainer from 2 to 1% per level up (you can still change it back if you want). Now it should be more consistent with the Sorcery skill.
– Ciele Magic Arrow now free cast for every 7 levels (from 6).
– Improved Magic Arrow damage increase down to 2% (from 5%) per level but increased the level cap to 4 times hero level. This should give slower progression.
– Scouting specialists increased chance for scouting events per level to 4 (from 3).
– Reduced spell damage from all orbs from +50% to +25%. Added Magic Strength so now the also good for buff spells.
– fix Brute Gold gain per combat limited to 1 million to prevent overflow (thanks to Stonem).
– fix Uland multicast before level 20.
– fix Brute Commander gold gain was double reduced by passive (thanks to Blood).
– fix secret mage set gave 3 crit chance/damage per fight instead of 2, as pointed out in description.
– fix Diplomacy overflow, now the max amount of creatures that can be obtained is limited to 1000 creatures (thanks to Stonem).
– fix for Adventurer and Mage class set when equipping two rings, could lead to stat overflow (Thanks to Tupaz).
– Fix Elemental Unity Set extra cast (Thanks to Stonem).
– Fix special heroes extra cast not increasing the cast counter (which would spells cost more SP).
– Fix Summon Element from Conflux Commander bad interaction with Orbs (thanks to Stonem).
– Fix disabled WoG option 9th/10th skills, now hero experience can always be viewed. Use 10th Skill mod instead.
– Fix many optimizations to prevent desync in multiplayer matches. For examples new windows will now only show to the player who is active and not both. Still the mod is not really recommended for TCP/IP MP, but you can try.
– Fix Soul Eater passive will no longer increase skeleton Henchmen. (Thanks to Suftfree)