Competition for original games with GOG.COM
In partnership with GOG.COM web which donated 5 copies of Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete and another games purchased from contributions of our webpage I prepared a crossword competition. A similar version was seen in the past and was quite successful so why not repeat it? This time it will be a little more difficult and bigger because we have more games!
How to compete?
- Open up page with crossword competition.
- Highlight the words in crossword like in this picture or you can print it and take a picture.
- If you manage to find all the words you are left with 40 letters and they are part of a sentence that said Sandro in Might and Magic.
- Final sentence together with filled crossword send to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with message subject: GOG.COM Crossword competition.
- You will be informed by mail about confirmation.
- Good luck!
- Give us a like on Facebook
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ L A Y _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ anticipated. He has left four capable heroes to guard his castles. The pompous prig!
- After sending off crossword competition you need to comment under this page with text like: Sent.
- Competition can participate only once!
- For cheating you will be excluded from the competition!
- You are free to comment the competition or add some constructive ideas.
- The username of your comment is important!
- Leading winner will have choice of all games.
Who is winning?
- The first who sends the correct answer wins the game of their choice from list.
- The second who sends the correct answer wins the game of their choice from list.
- All others will be sent to randomizer random.org which will randomly generate names of winners who will split the prizes between.
- Competition will be terminated in September 15 12:00 PM. All subscriptions after this date will be invalid.
- Might & Magic Heroes VII – purchased from contributions (UPlay is required to run)
- 5 copies of Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete – by GOG.COM (GOG.COM account is required to run)
- Mystery game – purchased from contributions (It can be anything)