Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Third Upgrade Mod v1.9.5 update (ERA 2.9.13)
Third Upgrade Mod v1.9.5 update (ERA 2.9.13)
|Third Upgrade Mod|
|works with ERA Gaming Build|
- More creature sprites have been replaced by others more faithful to the original design.
- The cost of upgraded level 8 creatures are now more affordable.
- Cleaning has been done in the script “new upgrades.erm” deleting unnecessary events to reduce the probability of bug and crashes.
- A separate Sharpshooters Elves id has been created, now the original Sharpshooters are neutral again.
- New creatures 255 and 256 are already registered in the “Battle Extender” and “New Upgrades” scripts.
- The balance of the creatures was restored and now everything is more homogeneous.
- Some Third Upgrades Creature sprites have been replaced to make them more faithful to the original.
- Added “accumulate 8lv creatures” plugin to make level 8 dwellings cumulative.
- A Third Upgrade for Gremlins was created to make Santa Gremlin a neutral unit again.
- All new HoTA monoliths and portals have been added to the Third Upgrades mod.
- Fixed the description when Rage of Antichrists is activated.
- No Friendly Fire Magic.erm script has been fixed, now no longer prevents casting of benefic spells. (By RerryR)
- Fixed Vampires bug and Minotaurs King could cast fire wall.
- Some monster abilities in Stack Experience have been reorganized to have a maximum of 7 due to a WOG limitation that they couldn’t have more than 8 abilities including Warlord’s Banner.
- Price was balanced for some creatures that were conflicting in HD Launcher using the “Buy All” button.