Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > How to install VCMI 1.0 correctly with Tides of War mod
How to install VCMI 1.0 correctly with Tides of War mod
With the new major version of VCMI, the installation procedure has also changed a bit. In the video I will show you how to install the latest VCMI version 1.0 with the Tides of War and Forge town mods.
|Heroes 3 Complete GOG version (works only with this version)|
Step 1: Download and install VCMI
- Release 1.0.0 (recommended): https://github.com/vcmi/vcmi/releases/tag/1.0.0
- Please report about problems on GitHub: Bug Tracker
Step 2: Installing Heroes III data files
- Install Heroes III from disk or using GOG installer.
- Copy “Data“, “Maps” and “Mp3” from Heroes III to: “%USERPROFILE%\Documents\My Games\vcmi\”
Create this folder if it doesnt exist yet
Step 3: (for release 1.0.0 and above) connect to the mod repository
- If that’s your first installation, connection to the mod repository will be configured automatically, you’ll see mods available to install from VCMI launcher
- We recommend you to install VCMI extras to support different screen resolutions and active various helpful UI tools
I followed all the above instruction it still I failed to instance a game Or better say although I installed the game I failed to launch it from some reason the game is refused to show up What can I do to fix it uh better say Why is the game don’t run smoothly