Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Human AI mod update v1.15
Human AI mod update v1.15
Human AI mod improves AI strength by emulating human tactics / advantages, rather than simple obviously cheated handicaps. This results in much more interesting games against AI, especially in random maps.
|works with ERA 3 Launcher|
|How to install ERA 3 mods|
Human AI mod update v1.15 changelog:
- Added a new config setting: “LiteModeForCustomMaps” (thanks to Archer). Default ON. This setting DISABLES the following settings while playing custom scenarios:
- Fixed an issue with ReplaceHeroes feature not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with AI not assembling some combo artifacts.
- Fixed an issue that could cause AI to lose 1 of low-tier troops sometimes.
- Fixed an error with AI necromancy when playing without GEM / with TUM.
- Fixed an error with AI having extension heroes on turn 1.
- Fixed AI sometimes losing stack XP/stack arts when sending troops from hero-to-hero.
- Hopefully fixed a rare error with EX:C, when AI sends troops from hero-to-hero.
- Fixed a rare error with MA:L, after AI fights a battle.
- AI no longer leaves strong troops in towns from their best heroes.
- AI no longer equips “Magic Wand” artifact, because they cannot yet use it properly.
- AI won’t clutter their backpacks with unnecessary Warlord Banners anymore.
- Changed “ReplaceSkills” feature to only replace skills of AI’s two best heroes, instead of all of them.