Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Third Upgrades mod update with Combo artifacts table and Warlords banner workshop
Third Upgrades mod update with Combo artifacts table and Warlords banner workshop
With Third Upgrades mod every town can have a new building that is used as a general ‘upgrade guild’. Thanks to this the player will be able to upgrade creatures in the town to their new forms.
Each town type has a different building, a different description, a different animation and a different cost. To try to build the new building RIGHT-click on your Town Hall (or Village Hall, City Hall, or Capitol). You have always only one prerequisite to build – you must have a Castle. And of course, you have to have the right resources.
|Third Upgrade Mod|
|works with Heroes 3 ERA Launcher|
|Download Heroes 3 Complete from GOG.COM|
Third Upgrades mod version 2.11.5 changelog:
- Fixed the description of Compendium of Magic and Chaos Orb
- Fixed Treehouse dwelling on the map, now it will no longer have a problem with resources during its replacement.
- Improved 8th units feature, added Enlarged clickable area of ​​the 8th creature button.
- Removed 8thCreatures.bin, no longer required.
- Improvements in Third Upgrade mod.erm, unblocked one slot combo artifacts and Enhanced Artifacts script options.
- The Portal of Summoning feature was replaced by Banner Workshop, you can now buy banners in Dungeon.
- Fixed demolishing town mistakenly disabled by Mysterious Cave.erm.
- Now the dwelling replacers scripts no longer appear in random map (they are generated naturally).
- Fixed immune from some artifacts.
- Fix Ring of Elements not allowing summoning different elementals in the battle.
- Added “-1000 tum Archer.erm” adds support for various constants, and now there is no problem running ERA 3.8.0
- Fix encountering pandora battle outside of Pandora with battle save from new pandora script.
- Combo artifacts table was implemented, right clicking on the backpack button will open a dialog to see the list of combos artifacts currently available in TUM.
- Updated amethyst, Ballista shoots crashing.
- Updated emerald, experience no longer overflows.