Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Refugee Town v0.2 update (VCMI daily build)
Refugee Town v0.2 update (VCMI daily build)
Refugee is a new town that takes its inspiration from WoG’s Neutral Town. The common point of its creatures is their nonbelonging to the other factions. Thus, this castle sports concepts such as nomadism, motley armies and makeshift solutions. Version 0.2 with new townscreen.
|Refugee Town VCMI forum|
Refugee Town v0.2 changelog:
- New unique town screen(Cathedral’s town screen replaced with original town screen).
- Edited buildings’ ressources costs, unlocking tree & names (Cathedral -> Refugee).
- Renamed buildings’ names (Cathedral -> Refugee).
- Remastered town’s theme.
- Edited Creatures portraits & background to fit the new Town screen.
- Edited in-game Mage Guild background to fit the new Town screen.
- Edited various game icons to fit the new Town screen.
- New buildings: Grail, Special1.
- Animated building: Grail, LVL6Upg., LVL7, LVL7Upg.
- NEW SPELL: Namburbi : Summon Gold golems (expert = Diamond golems).
- NEW SPELL: Gottesbriefe : Reduce LUCK & MORALE of targeted enemy (expert = all enemy units).
- and more…
The v0.4 has been released on VCMI forum (https://forum.vcmi.eu/t/new-town-mod-refugee/5002)
Thank you, there will be an update tomorrow.