Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Refugee Town v0.4 update with new spells (VCMI daily build)
Refugee Town v0.4 update with new spells (VCMI daily build)
Refugee is a new town that takes its inspiration from WoG’s Neutral Town. The common point of its creatures is their nonbelonging to the other factions. Thus, this castle sports concepts such as nomadism, motley armies and makeshift solutions.
|Refugee Town VCMI forum|
Added an alternate music for the town. To use it, go to “/Mods/RefugeeTown/Content/music/” and copy the music from the folder “RefugeeTownAlternateMusic” and paste it in the “/music/” folder to replace the actual theme.
Refugee Town v0.4 changelog:
- Given all heroes the ability to convert true neutral creatures into Refugee’s faction (ex: Gold Golem can be upgraded into Refugee’s Gold Golem). It Shouldn’t cost anything to convert creatures.
- Rebalanced every Heroes starting army to make them stronger.
- Added Heroes descriptions.
- Replaced Heroes Battle and Map visuals with new original ones.
- Changed Keyvan’s specialty and added “Šigû” as starting spell (in addition to the new version of “Namburbi”).
- Replaced Kiana’s Ballista specialty with “Resistance” and changed her starting skills.
- Replaced Shayan’s specialty with a new one, changed his starting skills and added surrender discount bonus per level.
- Replaced creature ‘Peasant’ (ex-LVL1) with ‘Rogues’ (ex-LVL1U) and ‘Rogues’ with new creature ‘Spy’ (new LVL1U). Reduced power multiplier of Rogue’s spying ability from 3 to 2. Spies spying ability PM is set to 3. Replaced creature ‘Boar’ (ex-LVL2) with new creature ‘Vagabond’ (new LVL2).
- Switched tiers between Tier 4 (ex-Sorceress/ex-Enchanter) with Tier 5 (ex-Gold & Diamond Golems).
- Updated adventure map amounts of every units based on HoTA’s map editor values.
- Rebalanced units statistics (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 4 and Tier 5) to make them more coherent with their vanilla counterparts. Units are stronger but their growths are under-average.
- Edited visuals and sounds of both tier 7 units and visuals of ‘Veteran Sharpshooter’ (LvL3 Upg.).
- Updated creatures adventure map visuals, portraits and icons.
- Hell Steed nows has the ability to cast “Fire Wall” with 12% chance as in WoG (doesn’t work).
- Added new neutral creature ‘Shapeshifter’.
- Fixed sorceress missing “shot” sounds.
- New neutral creature “Shapeshifter”.
- Created Puzzle map visuals for the faction.
- Created Siege visuals for the faction and replaced “Sorceresses” towers garrison by “Roving Enchanters” (Refugee’s Commander).
- Optimized files (Buildings Areas & Borders). Edited Dwelling5 (ex-Dwelling4) borders & areas.
- Added an alternate music for the town. To use it, go to “/Mods/RefugeeTown/Content/music/” and copy the music from the folder “RefugeeTownAlternateMusic” and paste it in the “/music/” folder to replace the actual theme.
- Old spell “Gottesbriefe” is renamed “Šigû”.
- Old spell “Namburbi” (summon golems) is renamed “Emet”.
- New offensive spell against all-type of golems called “Met”.
- New spell “Namburbi” increase morale & luck of targeted/all ally’s troop(s).