Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Heroes 5.5: RC14 Beta 3 important hotfix
Heroes 5.5: RC14 Beta 3 important hotfix
Important Patch for Heroes 5.5 RC14 Beta, fixes many serious issues! To install unzip and overwrite the 4 files with same name in your ‘TOE’\data folder. This includes previously released Hotfix (RC14 Beta 2), skip downloading that one.
|Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5|
Heroes 5.5 RC14 Beta 3 Changelog:
- Fixed Runemages and Flamekeepers using wrong skillwheels and witch hut tables
- Fixed glitching LAN menu
- Fixed Thralsai attack animation and missing fx
- Fixed Faiz having no start skill
- Fixed skull of netherworld not being a pocket artifact
- Fixed all reported txt issues with heroes
- Fixed destructive perks floating the wrong text
- new attempt to balance Conjure Phoenix, now it has Magical Immunity, nerfed initiative to lower creeping potential, nerfed A+D to make it more vulnerable to normal creature attacks, buffed DMG to compensate for attack and ini loss. Lowered mana cost to 44.
- balanced Resurrection and Raise dead (slightly higher cost and slightly lower gain)
- celestial shield costs more mana
- buffed edge of balance +4 -1
- nerfed occultism mastery levels, no longer gives SP to destructive casters and less to others, the perks are good enough.
- Gem stars with adv enlightenment
- Giovanni starts with adv dark
- Sandro starts with necromancy
- Deirdre starts with occultism
Included fixes from beta 2:
- Fixes game defaulting to Town Conversion and Governance disabled.
- Fixes around 30 heroes starting with wrong starting skills OR wrong class OR wrong class name OR wrong start army
- Fixes master of wrath giving wrong spell
- Reverts Conjure Phoenix back to full HP without rebirth (didn’t work)
- Fixes Singleplayer Scenario ‘In Search for Power’ impossible to satisfy objective
- Buff windspeaker specialization to have higher base bonus.