Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Rebalance and Unlock Campaign Heroes mod (Heroes 5 ToE)
Rebalance and Unlock Campaign Heroes mod (Heroes 5 ToE)
This mod rebalances and reintroduces campaign / scenario heroes to the game. Requires HoMM5 TotE patch 3.1.(that’s the version you can find on GOG.COM)
|Unlock Campaign Heroes mod|
|Heroes 5 Bundle GOG (works with this version)|
Installation: Copy the H5U file into your Usermods folder. If there is none, create one.
- all heroes have standardized primary attributes (attack, defense, spellpower, knowledge). ie: All Knights are 1,2,1,1.
- only 2 heroes can have the same hero specialization. ie: Ornella (Haven) Pathfinder specialization is replaced with Suzerain, Ylaya changed from Dark Mystic to Coven Mistress.etc.
- 40 campaign/scenario heroes total added, 20 each for good and 20 each for evil factions. This is so that the tavern is not being overpopulated with Red Haven heroes.
- Each hero has exactly 2 extra starting skills/level up of skills or perks besides the hero specialization and their faction skill.
- Some heroes’ starting perks changed to something else so that everyone now can get their faction ultimate skill.
- Academy: Maahir, Zehir, Cyrus
- Fortress: Wulfstan, Rolf, King Tolghar, Hangvul
- Haven: Isabel, Godric, Nicolai, Freyda, Duncan, Ornella, Alaric, Valeria, Bertrand, Andreas
- Sylvan: Findan, Alaron, Tieru
- Dungeon: Ylaya, Thralsai, Agbeth, Raelag, Ranleth, Shadwyn
- Inferno: Sovereign, Agrael, Orlando, Biara, Veyer
- Necropolis: Arantir, Markal, Giovanni, Nicolai, Ornella
- Stronghold: Kunyak, Quroq, Gotai, Kujin
- Sovereign now has walking animation on the adventure map.