Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Heroes of Might and Magic all modifications list
Heroes of Might and Magic all modifications list
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 mods
- Heroes 5.5 (ToE mod) – is an unofficial expansion for Heroes 5: Tribes of the East or HoMM 5 Complete and a spiritual successor to the popular WoG modification for Heroes 3. Heroes 5.5 mod will include many new adventure objects, new larger battlefields, new heroes, new classes, new specializations, new skills, new artifacts, new adventure spells, new HD textures and a greatly improved RMG with more than 60 visualized templates.
- Eclipse Of Shadows (ToE mod) – EoS is an interface mod that changes part of the interface to more modern. The look is very influenced by the look of the interface from Heroes 6.
- Heroes 5 Campaign Artifacts (ToE mod) – this small mod adds the Wings of the Angel and Boots of Levitation artifacts to custom game mode.
- Heroes 5 Tactical Duel Map (ToE mod) – Duel Map is the map equivalent of the duel mode. You start with lvl 1 hero and week 6 army strength, level up via sphinx, buy artifacts, learn spells, upgrade and you’re ready for battle! The map is based on ToE v3.1 but has a number of improvements on many areas so it has its own balance and meta.
- Yeti mod (HoF mod) – this mod adds Yeti to the game, so you can also encounter him on some maps. Probably this mod only works for Hammer of Fate datadisk. So Yeti existence is also a mystery.
- Heroes 7 neutral creatures (ToE mod) – new creatures will randomly appear on maps as neutrals, and as guards in specific buildings. Kraken-boss will only appear in sunken temple, he wouldn’t appear as neutral on maps.
- Unlock Campaign Heroes mod (ToE mod) – this mod rebalances and reintroduces campaign / scenario heroes to the game.
- Conflux mod (ToE mod) – this mod changes Academy into Contflux.
- Treant mod (Heroes 5.5 mod) – The default Treants of the Heroes 5.5 mod are the Treants that were originally made for Heroes 5 vanilla, but were removed from the game after the beta phase because of a copyright conflict. The developers needed to make new Treants quickly, which shows in the quality of their animation work.
- Heroes 5.5: Frax (Heroes 5.5 mod) – Frax mod brings new skills, abilities and creatures to Heroes 5.5. It also introduces a new system of balanced ultimate skills.
- Unique Heroes models (Heroes 5.5 mod / Heroes 5 ToE) – interesting graphic modification for Heroes 5 (also compatible with Heroes 5.5), which will give the heroes unique models according to their game portrait.
- Heroes V Alpha demo prototype – this is the First Playable Publishable of HoMM 5 specified in the list of the deliverables for Milestone #5 “First Playable Publishable“. Its primary goal is to demonstrate fully playable mission using final art of one season complete.
- Great Duelist Pack (Heroes 5.5 mod) – is a small expansion for Might and Magic: Heroes 5.5 (a global modification for Tribes of the East) that is aimed at adding over 50 new battlefields to the game.
- Legends of the Ancients (ToE mod) – Legends of the Ancients was a fan-created campaign for Heroes of Might and Magic V, the first part of which was released in October of 2006. It takes place in the original Might and Magic universe, and takes place after Heroes of Might and Magic IV in the world of Axeoth.
- Heroes of Might and Magic III Lite (ToE mod) – this mod makes HoMM5 to be more HoMM3-like.
- Santa Clause (ToE mod) – the model of Santa Clause is made on the basis of the model of the Dwarf Mage.
- GEM mod – the graphics replacement of this mod seeks a balance between elements from other games in the series and the artistic reinterpretation based on the game’s own design.
|Do not forget that for mods to work, you need to own the original version, for Heroes 1 to 5 preferably, the version from GOG.COM.|
|Heroes of Might and Magic II: Gold|
|Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete|
|Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Complete|
|Heroes of Might and Magic V: Bundle|
|Donate and support Heroes 3.5 WoG Portal via PayPal|