Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Heroes of Might and Magic all modifications list
Heroes of Might and Magic all modifications list
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 mods for VCMI
- VCMI Project (platform) – the purpose of VCMI project is to rewrite the entire Heroes of MIght and Magic III engine from scratch, giving it new and extended possibilities. We hope to support mods and new towns already made by fans but abandoned because of game code limitations. Since version 1.0, the vast majority of modifications can be installed directly through the VCMI Launcher.
- New Magic Balance mod – New Magic Balance mod is a pack of mods that modifies Heroes 3 spells system.
- Tides of War – alternative units are the core of ToW mod, butthere is much more. New splash screen, new graphics, skills, objects, spells, heroes and so on.
- The Rat Mod – the Rat Mod adds new neutral units, their upgraded versions, dwellings and new neutral heroes to the game.
- Andruids Expansion Mods – Andruids Expansion is a pack of mods that expand on Heroes III mechanics and elements. There might be new objects, spells, skills, units, etc.
- Antagarich Burning – is a project divided into three parts: Antagarich Burning Maps – currently containing 1 map, created with the VCMI map editor and showcasing the engine’s capabilities.
Antagarich Burning Assets and Forge 2000 town.
- Since VCMI version 1.0, the vast majority of modifications can be installed directly through the VCMI Launcher.
|Do not forget that for mods to work, you need to own the original version, for Heroes 1 to 5 preferably, the version from GOG.COM.|
|Heroes of Might and Magic II: Gold|
|Heroes of Might and Magic III: Complete|
|Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Complete|
|Heroes of Might and Magic V: Bundle|
|Donate and support Heroes 3.5 WoG Portal via PayPal|