Heroes 3.5: Wake of Gods Portal > Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 RC12b released
Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 RC12b released
A new release of Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5 is ready for download and will include new duel maps and more RMG improvements.
|Might & Magic: Heroes 5.5|
|Installation and upgrade guide|
Translated in 7 languages
This mod is currently translated in 7 languages, translations can be downloaded in addon section, translations for older releases will still work on newer releases but will cover ~90-99% of the ingame text. Updated RC12 translations are WIP.
Fixed AI sometimes not attempting to conquer town after it lost all its towns on ARMG maps!
This fix can break campaign and storyline maps because it can cause heroes to move that are supposed to be frozen for storyline purposes. That’s why by default it is only activated on ARMG maps, it can be activated for all maps in user-settings, but only multiplayer and ARMG maps should be played after doing that.
- Fixed various scripted user-settings not working when invoked on map level instead of in the settings.pak file (see ARMG manual about customizing maps this way)
- Witch huts recognize all classes now.
- Offensive/defensive formations now work for all factions and alternative +4 bonus is removed.
- Eruina triggers ‘matron salvo’ on dark magic,mass decay,mass vulnerability and chance set to 30%+1% per level.
- Fireball ballista spec now uses level divisor of 5 (nerf)
- Fixed text message about conversion limit not showing after trying to convert restricted dwelling.
- Fixed town conversion limit by default too low if multiple players start with same faction town.
- Fixed battle dive causing fatal crash when used with chain attack.
- Fixed empowered armageddon not working with master of fire, ignite and not having physical meteor damage at center of impact.
- Fixed Mummy cost, exp and power rating too high
- Improved efficiency of various scripts
- Fixed Att/Def primary skill desc
Ring of Banishment and Ring of Unrepentant now also give +1 Spellpower and +1 Knowledge respectively, since otherwise they often would be useless at the time of finding them early game.
Set perk choice randomization at exactly 33% per perk when leveling up, this was ofc supposed to be already the case but, I noticed in some cases the game was using some obscure AI skill evaluation numbers to have a preference for some. This means in practice it should be slightly easier than before to get the skills you want.
This update will greatly improve available ARMG templates for small 1vs1 PvP matches!
- Added 2P-Duel-T template for games without adventure map gameplay. See entire article about it.
- Added new 3-zone mini template, 2P-Mini-S (not Tu), if the old S/Tu was generated on S it lacked distance between player towns, there was also only one neutral guard between them while Tu offered two. (Tu was better) The 2P-Mini-S will not have special resource mines in the starting zones, while template 2P-Mini-Tu will have them to offer more variation between both templates.
- Split up 2P-Standard template in 2 different versions, one with and one without special resource mines.
- Standard and Team templates are now divided in versions that have special resource mines in starting zones, and versions that have them moved to the treasure zones, to maximize gameplay options.
Example of ARMG generating new very small but surprisingly dense and balanced map on S without underground: