Heroes 3.5: Wake of Gods Portal > ERA Gaming Build
ERA Gaming Build
Heroes 3 ERA Gaming Build contains the latest version of ERA 3 (Wake of Gods), HD mod with Online Lobby, ERA Scrips, Unleashed Map Editor, Mixed Neutrals mod, XXL maps support, Game Enhancement mod, Tavern Videos, BattleQueue mod (for the mod to work, your game resolution must be at least 1076×630 pixels wide.) and more in one installation package!
|ERA Gaming build|
|Heroes 3 Complete GOG version (works only with this version)|
|How to install ERA Gaming build|
List of pre-installed ERA Gaming Build mods:
- 10SSkills – Mod introduces full support for 10 secondary skills into the game.
- 16 2-way teleports – The mod increases the number of subtypes of two-way monoliths from 8 to 16.
- BattleQueue – Adds a visual move order panel to the combat screen with interactive feedback on mouse prompt.
- WoG Animated – Animation of objects WoG.
- Game Enhancement Mod (aka GEM) – I present a mod that brings a lot of scripts and changes
- Mixed Neutrals – A large platform mod that turns regular neutrals on the map into mixed ones (up to 7 different slots).
- New ERA scripts – Mod that adds many additional features/options to the game.
- Secondary Skill Scrolling – Adds scrolling arrow to hero screen dialog, allowing to scroll between up to 28 secondary skills.
- WoG Scripts – It contains all the standard WoG scripts and adds a few new and cool ones.
- Battle Speed – Changes the number of playback speeds of unit and spell animations in battle from 3 to 10.
- Quick Savings – Quick savings, smart autosaves, this-day savings.
- Spells Descriptions – Writes the estimated number of killed / resurrected / summoned creatures with spells from the hero’s Spellbook.
- Unleashed Editor – Advanced map editor, also for WoG objects.
- ERA Erm Framework – Era Standard Library.
- In the Wake of Gods – Core mod.
- Difficulry mod – A mod to customize game difficulty with many options to select at game start. (disabled)
- Tavern Videos – Taverns have their own video screensaver and their own names. (disabled)
- XXL mod – Adding support for giant size cards XXL. (disabled)