Contest for original games in co-operation with YOURGAMES.CZ
In partnership with Yourgames.cz web which donated three valued games from series Heroes of Might and Magic and another games purchased from contributions of our webpage I prepared a crossword competition. A similar version was seen in the past and was quite successful so why not repeat it? This time it will be a little more difficult and bigger because we have more games to win!
How to compete?
- Open up page with crossword competition.
- Highlight the words in word search like in this picture.
- If you manage to find all the words you are left with 12 letters forming a sentence of three words in english (well known for those playing Heroes).
- Final sentence together with filled crossword send to mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with message subject: Crossword competition.
- You will be informed by mail about confirmation.
- Show crossword competition
Important – lottery system!
- After sending off crossword competition you need to comment under this page with text like: Sent.
- You are free to comment the competition or add some constructive ideas.
- The username of your comment is important!
- All usernames will be sent to randomizer random.org which will randomly generate names of winners who will split the prize between.
- Leading winner will have choice of all 6 games, second 5 etc.
- Competition will be terminated in April 31 12:00 PM. All subscriptions after this date will be invalid.
- Might & Magic Heroes VII – donated by Yourgames.cz
- Might & Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness – purchased from contributions
- Heroes of Might and Magic V – donated by Yourgames.cz
- Might & Magic Heroes III: HD Edition – donated by Yourgames.cz
- Might & Magic X: Legacy – purchased from contributions
- BONUS: Firaxis Bundle (XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Sid Meier’s Pirates!, Ace Patrol Bundle, Sid Meier’s Civilization III Complete) – purchased from contributions
Thanks to Mrs. Roman Šubert who was online on chat at 23:00 PM at YOURGAMES.CZ where he promised to sponsor some games to competition. I really didn’t expect that and the communication was surprising. Not all webs were so generous (sweet regards Brloh!). All other games were purchased from webpage run subscriptions.