Heroes 3.5: In the Wake of Gods Portal > Advanced Classes Mod v1.0502 update
Advanced Classes Mod v1.0502 update
We just uploaded a little update with a nice new Class Table Window that wasn’t quite ready last week. I made that together with Sandris. – RerryR (mod author)
Advanced Classes Mod, a gameplay enhancing mod, that features revamped skill and spell systems, new artifacts and artifacts set, 2 dozens of new and reworked specialities, 6 new subclasses with uniquw abilities and more. The idea of this mod was to create 2 new skill ranks — Master and Grandmaster, which are gained right after Expert rank, as well as a completely new hero class — adventurer.
|Advanced Classes mod|
- This mod requires the lastest ERA 3 version.
- Download the ERA 3 assembly here and the mod here
- Go to the HD Launcher and make the following settings:
- (stretchable) 16-bit OpenGL by Verok
- resolution I recommend 1180×664 and any filter.
- If you dont change the video mode most new skills and artifacts, spells will have no colored text ingame and the look suxxs.
- Activate the mod in the ERA Mod Manager.
Changelog Version 1.0502
- Fix (ERA3) Artillery and Magic Artillery could shoot twice before combat
- Fix (ERA3) Secret Set piece Round Shield of Commander reduced commander damage
- Fix Dimension Door description in SPTRAITS.txt
- Fix Spell Trainer Option was not disabled correct
- Fix Difficutly Mod enabled Neutral Stack Experience Option
- Disabled the mysterious BattleAiVsAiFix.dll Plugin by default
- Added Class Table
- Added correct mage banner
- Secret Set Cloak not reducing Luck by 1 after fights
- Overheal will not increase the number of Commanders or Henchman’s
- Succubus Charming fails when the target has Anti-Magic
- Slightly reduced the attributes of the enemy AI commander
- Fix in the Dif Mod, that when clicking Insane Dif it would reset your current selection
- So the proper order to choose your Difficulty is to select a level between Easy and Extreme, and after that you can click on Insane and select the Progressive Difficulty